ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-17-2014, 09:21 AM   #1
funkle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4 M Coupe

11/15 Evo School

I just took both phases of the Evo School this past weekend, and would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their driving/AX skills, and/or get a huge amount of seat time, most of which is with a national champion instructor. Great even, great instructors & cool people taking the course. I can't wait to put what I've learned to work at the next AX event.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2014, 11:58 AM   #2
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Yes! The Evo driving school is great. Took one as a total noob back in the day and gained invaluable experience. The more experienced guys enjoyed it as well, tons of seat time and instruction.

For anyone who has never legally driven their car aggressively, a course such as the Evo driving school is strongly recommended to help introduce car control and understanding your car's limits.

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2014, 01:28 PM   #3
funkle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltmode43 View Post
Yes! The Evo driving school is great. Took one as a total noob back in the day and gained invaluable experience. The more experienced guys enjoyed it as well, tons of seat time and instruction.

For anyone who has never legally driven their car aggressively, a course such as the Evo driving school is strongly recommended to help introduce car control and understanding your car's limits.
It seems a good percentage there had taken an Evo school already. Instruction is custom tailored to the driver, so the instructor will teach to your skill level, and pick up where you left off at a previous school.
Appreciate 0