ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-31-2013, 07:47 AM   #45
v3.2mc
Not a New Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: with both hands and both feet

Garage List
2007 ///M Coupé  [10.00]
last day, all! get it while it's hot!
#1498E86 | Sepang Bronze | Dark Sepang Leather | Carbon Leather Trim
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 11:43 AM   #46
Twisted Six
CarbonFiber Engineer @ ZeroMassMotorsports
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4si-coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.2mc View Post
last day, all! get it while it's hot!
You beat me to the "last-day-for GB price" punch v3.2mc!

Website pricing is bound to be 20% higher once listed there. Get yours while the getting' is good!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #47
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Six View Post
A few more names added to the GB list. To get in before the deadline just copy/paste and PM me your contact info as below, Then I'll secure your spot.

Name-Joe Mhama
Cell #-949-000-0000
Email- zeromassinfo@gmail
Shipping address- note if Business or residential please.
Cloth choice- 2x2 Twill, V-weave.
Additional Q's?--

Updated list as of 10-30-13

1)-Dark Schnitzer---------2x2 Twill-V-weave.
2)-inTgr8r----------------2x2 Twill-standard-weave --------------------------( Info received)-(SHIPPED 9/25)
3)-VinnieAces------------ 2x2 Twill----------------------------------------------(Info ?)
4)-cfine88----------------2x2 Twill -standard weave--------------------------( car sold)
5)-Finnegan--------------2x2 Twill - standard weave ?------------------------(Info received )
6)-NEKO ---------------- 2x2 Twill-V-Weave-----------------------------------(Info ?)
7)-mexicobmw------------1x1 Plain weave--------------------------------------( Info ?)
8)-habitat412-------------1x1 Plain weave---------------------------------------( Info received)
9)-doktore----------------2x2 Twill V-weave------------------------------------( Info ?)
10)-RobMCoupe-----------2x2 Twill----------------------------------------------( info received)
11)- Jumbosock-------------------------------------------------( doing moonroof instead)6-4-13
12)-GCDC-----------------2x2 Twill - standard weave-------------------------( Partial info received)
13)-Urluz3n---------------2x2 Twill- standard weave--------------------------( Info received)
14)-2point0---------------2x2 Twill-V-weave-------------------------------------(Partial info received)
15)-GP20------------------2x2 Twill-----------------------------------------------(info received)
16)-Valhalla1*------------1x1 Plain weave---------------------------------------(info received)
17)- Mirko-----------------1x1 Plain weave-(interested in seal)----------------(info received)
18)-v3.2mc-------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------( Info received)
19)-mspeed-------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(info received)
20)-bvnguyenp----------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(info received)
21)-BlackoutZ4MC------------2x2 Twill ------------------------------------------(infö recieved)

Update. If you don't see next to your name reading "info received", I'll need your guys info to proceed. Please PM me ASAP!

NOTE: Group buy price effective till year end or Dec 31 2013. I have taken a long time to come to market so I feel I should be fair for those who waited for pictures to decide.

Guys, there have numerous PM's with inquiries about getting on the list. People get busy and forget to reply etc. Please advise your friends from here if your online more than they are.
Don't sweat the details of selection of materials if this is holding you up. The materials can be dealt with on the day I begin your build. Get on the list today to avoid a price increase outside of the Group Buy.

~TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF GROUP BUY PRICING!!~
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #48
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Thank you BlackoutZ4MC for your order and info!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #49
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Don't sweat the details of selection of materials if this is holding you up. The materials can be dealt with on the day I begin your build. Get on the list today to avoid a price increase outside of the Group Buy.

~TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF GROUP BUY PRICING!!~
Quote:
A few more names added to the GB list. To get in before the deadline just copy/paste and PM me your contact info as below, Then I'll secure your spot.

Name-Joe Mhama
Cell #-949-000-0000
Email- zeromassinfo@gmail
Shipping address- note if Business or residential please.
Cloth choice- 2x2 Twill, V-weave.
Additional Q's?--

Updated list as of 10-17-13

1)-Dark Schnitzer---------2x2 Twill-V-weave.
2)-inTgr8r----------------2x2 Twill-standard-weave --------------------------( Info received)-(SHIPPED 9/25)
3)-VinnieAces------------ 2x2 Twill----------------------------------------------(Info ?)
4)-cfine88----------------2x2 Twill -standard weave--------------------------( car sold)
5)-Finnegan--------------2x2 Twill - standard weave ?------------------------(Info received )
6)-NEKO ---------------- 2x2 Twill-V-Weave-----------------------------------(Info ?)
7)-mexicobmw------------1x1 Plain weave--------------------------------------( Info ?)
8)-habitat412-------------1x1 Plain weave---------------------------------------( Info received)
9)-doktore----------------2x2 Twill V-weave------------------------------------( Info ?)
10)-RobMCoupe-----------2x2 Twill----------------------------------------------( info received)
11)- Jumbosock-------------------------------------------------( doing moonroof instead)6-4-13
12)-GCDC-----------------2x2 Twill - standard weave-------------------------( Partial info received)
13)-Urluz3n---------------2x2 Twill- standard weave--------------------------( Info received)
14)-2point0---------------2x2 Twill-V-weave-------------------------------------(Partial info received)
15)-GP20------------------2x2 Twill-----------------------------------------------(info received)
16)-Valhalla1*------------1x1 Plain weave---------------------------------------(info received)
17)- Mirko-----------------1x1 Plain weave-(interested in seal)----------------(info received)
18)-v3.2mc-------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------( Info received)
19)-mspeed-------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(info received)
20)-bvnguyenp----------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(info received)
21)- BlackZ4MC---------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(Info received)
22)- jyip-----------------------2x2 Twill------------------------------------------(Info received)

Update. If you don't see next to your name reading "info received", I'll need your guys info to proceed. Please PM me ASAP!

NOTE: Group buy price effective till year end or Dec 31 2013. I have taken a long time to come to market so I feel I should be fair for those who waited for pictures to decide.

Guys, there have numerous PM's with inquiries about getting on the list. People get busy and forget to reply etc. Please advise your friends from here if your online more than they are.
Thank you jyip for your order!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2013, 08:15 PM   #50
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Don't miss out on this great deal on a fantastic product.....

'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #51
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Happy New Year everyone ! I thank you all for the last hour participants!
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2014, 05:18 PM   #52
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
Don't miss out on this great deal on a fantastic product.....

Man, the fit looks incredibly perfect!

CSL headers*Euro cats*Arqray exhaust*DKF hangers*Evolve Tune*Genuine CSL rims*10mm Macht Schnell front spacers*modified Hamann bumper*Tekarbon 2X2 CF spoiler*Turner CF grills*AS SSK*KWV3*OEM Strut bar*Rogue RSM*Polyurethane anti-roll bar bushings*Deka ETX30L battery*Nav Video module*front & rear cameras*Ipod module*stubby antenna*R-Dash LED license lights*LED Ziza interior lights
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2014, 01:31 PM   #53
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbosock View Post
Man, the fit looks incredibly perfect!
Thanks. It really fits crisply. I went to a lot of work to dial the jigs and molds in right for that kind of final fit and finish.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2014, 11:41 AM   #54
v3.2mc
Not a New Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 ///M Coupé  [10.00]
hullo, vince!

how is your family doing? any updates you're able to give? i'm hoping things are well.

-eric
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #55
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.2mc View Post
hullo, vince!

how is your family doing? any updates you're able to give? i'm hoping things are well.

-eric
Hi Eric ! I was just about to post an update for the Memorial weekend. It looks like our son has only a few more chemo visits and then onto observation only phase we hope. He suffered a few setbacks with infections etc.....but I believe we are out of the woods for now. Thanks for inquiring!

Roof wise, I may be hiring a composites tech to get this list caught up in faster order. I've worked with him before and he's a stud worker. He's seen my operation and really digs what I'm doing here and also drives a Bimmer.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2014, 02:55 PM   #56
zBone
Megatron
Rep
Drives: 2007 IB Z4MC

Roofs be damned, that's great news about your son.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #57
v3.2mc
Not a New Member
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 ///M Coupé  [10.00]
this is for you, @Swashplate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swashplate View Post
Can you add me to the list? I understand if I missed the group buy bus.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #58
Swashplate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: in Anger.

Garage List
Odd my post seems to have vanished. Regardless, there is interest here.
!!! BOILER UP !!!
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 06:27 PM   #59
dcun201
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Any chance there will be some love for roadsters? Eyeing a cf hardtop
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2014, 06:58 PM   #60
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hmmm, odd. At any rate, PM me your details and I'll add you to the list. I'm getting my car back very soon and will be up and running then.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2014, 03:40 AM   #61
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Hmmm, odd. At any rate, PM me your details and I'll add you to the list. I'm getting my car back very soon and will be up and running then.
Great! I'm still in!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 02:04 AM   #62
Swashplate
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: in Anger.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Six
Quote:
Brilliant!!! And of course as I feel I could speak for us all and say we hope everything is well at home with the fam!
!!! BOILER UP !!!
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2014, 06:32 PM   #63
Twisted Six
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Brilliant!!! And of course as I feel I could speak for us all and say we hope everything is well at home with the fam!
Short answer is yes......his Cancer is in remission but my fiancé' and I broke up and I've moved elsewhere. Same town,different place. As luck would have it, she was going through mid-life crisis, Hormone imbalance with 'the change' and me starting a new business was just too much and we collapsed.

Next saga of life commeth!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2015, 10:55 PM   #64
RobMCoupe
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Six
Quote:
Short answer is yes......his Cancer is in remission but my fianc' and I broke up and I've moved elsewhere. Same town,different place. As luck would have it, she was going through mid-life crisis, Hormone imbalance with 'the change' and me starting a new business was just too much and we collapsed.

Next saga of life commeth!
Twisted,

Is this GB still valid? I know you have personal matters that is more important. I just like to know if you will be able to continue with CF roof production.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 12:15 AM   #65
itdnwiwbp
Major
Rep
Drives: 330iZHP

Twisted, I hope everything in your personal life is smoothing out but I've also noticed you haven't been on the site in quite awhile. If you respond to this thread, let us know how things are going on the moonroof, if that's still a thing. Still very interested.