ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-19-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
Car_Girl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 xDrive 5.0i

FS: 07 M Roadster, Interlagos Blue Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!!!

Asking $33,500. Price is negotiable and for a special buyer willing to purchase the vehicle sight unseen, I will consider driving the car to you and if you live far enough away, I'd fly myself back home. I want this car to land in the hands of someone who will appreciate this fabulous vehicle for everything it has to offer. I have no problems with it and have all the maintenance records. The offer to personally deliver the vehicle is contingent upon no snow on the roads since the tires are factory originals not made for snowy conditions. There's plenty of tread left by the way and I can make additional photos beyond my gallery below available to you upon request by a serious potential buyer. Please only request additional photos if you're really serious about the car. I've had my fair share of tire kickers contact me already including two guys that just wanted to joy ride the vehicle since there aren't many of these around. In fact, this is the only Interlagos Blue I've seen here in my state in the 2-1/2 years I've owned this awesome ride.

TMV based on Edmunds.com shows the following for my zip code. The figure can be higher or lower depending upon your region:

Trade-In @ $29,871
Private Party @ $32,779
Dealer Retail @ $35,361

Please contact me with any questions you may have and I'd be glad to answer them. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Car_Girl; 11-12-2010 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Vehicle SOLD
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
Rated M
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 IB Z4MC

Great Car!!! Good Luck with the sale.
      10-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
Car_Girl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X5 xDrive 5.0i

Thanks! When I listed my original asking price, it was earlier in the season and the Edmunds.com figures were a bit higher back then but I listed the figures I pulled this week.

I thought that by listing the Edmunds.com pricing information that these figures might provide some guidance to anyone who might be serious enough to make an offer since my price is negotiable. I thought that personal delivery might be a nice finishing touch on the transaction. I'm up for a final road trip with the car, as long as there's no snow or ice on the roads.

Keep the well wishes coming!
Appreciate 0