ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #45
Tan Auto Parts
Rep
Drives: Nissan Altima

Little something about Predicting the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyistaken1 View Post
I was googling Stebro scam as I too am in the process of getting scammed Stebro on an exhaust for my Porsche 930. Only difference is am in Canada and out of principle will be suing them. There is lots of background which i will share however giving the benefit of the doubt i will wait. He has promised my exhaust to deliver on Wenesday of this week and failing this happening he has been put on notice and i will sue. Situation seems very similar and will post here Wednesday pending the outcome. My regret is not googling prior to trusting a 50 year old company.
Dear Rudyistaken1, i can see you can predict the future, well, not many of us can do that, that must be a gift from above or beyond.

This message reminded me about the fat guy i was in a gym with, he called me fat before even looking at my body, my friend had a laugh and said, are you kidding? He is the leanest guy from the crew(there was 4 people).
Conclusion? Insecure assumption. Me - i don't like assumptions, most of the time they are wrong, anyhow - i like to think like that to not to make mistakes. Tracking number was generated by me personally and Purolator picked up the exhaust ether in 2 hours or next day, i don't remember for sure, we get many orders and it's hard to remember every detail now, number is generated before the order is shipped, not everybody know this, only people that do business and create shipping online, information is posted on a tracking when the package is picked up by the currier, assumptions - is a mistake unless they are build on knowledgeable calculation of the situation witch here was not presented at all!

I like facts. There will be many smart people reading this, here i present the facts, you can figure out if the guy is honest or not. Order took 2 weeks as i was told by Dan from Dtebro, customer was given an AWESOME price and i can see appreciation now. The only other thing i will show is - the video of the exhaust produced for the customer, i made it a hobby to make a video of a product, because it was my idea to get the exhaust to perfection. As far as a clamps - it's 50$ for the installation kit, choice of the buyer. Some people get it for free but do not appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Tk0mGCMIE

Best Regards, Serge
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #46
fr8tdog
International Bar Hopper
Rep
Drives: 2006 Imola Red Z4 M Roadster

I F'n hate crooks!!! go broke and get out of the F'n way! (stebro SHIT!)
      03-15-2011, 01:42 AM   #47
fr8tdog
International Bar Hopper
Rep
Drives: 2006 Imola Red Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan Auto Parts View Post
Back in a day, when i worked at Stebro we had a customer coming with his Mustang i believe, i had to cut and reassemble the rear pipes for his toy, he got a MagnaFlow muffler, we charged him 3 hours installation labor, job was not easy, i did it personally. What i'm trying to say everybody makes mistakes, i know Stebro imperfections like nobody else, that's why i do distribution for them. I got held up in a traffic while coming to Stebro, Dan had to leave to bring his kids to hockey, he could not wait, he said to me exhaust where very nice...exhaust systems where wrapped before i could check them...i regret it miserably...every exhaust will be inspected, it's getting harder to trust when these mistakes happen.
Customer was proposed a refund but he asked for a partial refund instead of return, he got 20% back, 100$ in 2 days after contacting us, this money will be deducted from Stebro for a mistake that was made. I had a meeting with Stebro personal today, we have discussed the problems. Even tho muffler is under the car - i care about all the look, fit and finish. I will make sure of every exhaust before i pay. I have the power to do that.

Regards, Serge

you should say good by for you're sake! no one and I mean no one!!! likes an F'n thief!
      03-15-2011, 01:58 AM   #48
babydevilj
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e46 M3. Z4 3.0i

well i ordered From Tan Auto Parts before seeing or reading this, and i can say he did answer my questions extremely quick. I have already paid and i am just waiting on the product which i should receive soon... hopefully.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #49
SCHMOUPE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydevilj View Post
well i ordered From Tan Auto Parts before seeing or reading this, and i can say he did answer my questions extremely quick. I have already paid and i am just waiting on the product which i should receive soon... hopefully.
fingers crossed! I think they will think twice before ripping off a forum member publicly. My money is on you receiving your product

Gruppe M CAI / Euro Headers / Rogue Engineering X-pipe / RE Diablo Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #50
Tan Auto Parts
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydevilj View Post
Hey Julio, as a metter of fact i have shipped your Z4 exhaust today, i belive it took 4 business days after payment, we ship out the exhaust systems fast. Your tracking number is 49954731730, see it at purolator.com
I hope you'll like the exhaust and thanks for the support.

One wise man once told me the guy who starts or indulges into angry or disrespectful conversations - loose credibility. We are as a team Gold Powerseller and moving into Top Rated Seller very soon. Thanks for your attention.

Latest Feedback for Lamborghini Espada Exhaust :

Fantastic item Serge is a Rock star to deal with ****** yes 6 stars!

Best Regards, Serge
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #51
babydevilj
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

yes i saw the tracking number. thanks. ill leave feedback once i recieve it.

Quote:
Hey Julio, as a metter of fact i have shipped your Z4 exhaust today, i belive it took 4 business days after payment, we ship out the exhaust systems fast. Your tracking number is 49954731730, see it at purolator.com
I hope you'll like the exhaust and thanks for the support.

One wise man once told me the guy who starts or indulges into angry or disrespectful conversations - loose credibility. We are as a team Gold Powerseller and moving into Top Rated Seller very soon. Thanks for your attention.

Latest Feedback for Lamborghini Espada Exhaust :

Fantastic item Serge is a Rock star to deal with ****** yes 6 stars!

Best Regards, Serge
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #52
babydevilj
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

so i missed ups. i will be picking it up later tonight!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2011, 03:24 PM   #53
Tan Auto Parts
Rep

Thanks for your feedback, please note, your exhaust has a lifetime warranty.

Best Regards, Serge
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #54
Mroadster
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4-Villalona View Post
next time dont buy shit from Canada, period.
Buying from Canada is like supporting Justin Bieber......seriously
Here is a guy with a half a brain What a stupid thing to say
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #55
Rudyistaken1
Rep
Drives: Porsche 930

Dear fat guy. Give me your blessing and I will scan and post the emails and documents based on the facts. It is actually based on all the facts I provided in my small claim...and my complaint ( responded to by Dan) to the better business bureau. There is no B.S. The facts in my posts are based on a guy who if I didn't make his life difficult...would not have come through with what I paid for and was promised in the first place. Here is another fact. I brought the Porsche to have the exhaust installed today. The shop actually called me and told me that I may want to consider not installing it. The basis behind this was due to shitty welds, the install kit looked like it was made in a basement and "wasn't sure what I paid for it but hopefully not much". I am having him install it anyway as I was so impressed buying from Stebro.
Careful what you start Tan....you may have to do more than call couriers for pissed off customers

Quote:
Dear Rudyistaken1, i can see you can predict the future, well, not many of us can do that, that must be a gift from above or beyond.

This message reminded me about the fat guy i was in a gym with, he called me fat before even looking at my body, my friend had a laugh and said, are you kidding? He is the leanest guy from the crew(there was 4 people).
Conclusion? Insecure assumption. Me - i don't like assumptions, most of the time they are wrong, anyhow - i like to think like that to not to make mistakes. Tracking number was generated by me personally and Purolator picked up the exhaust ether in 2 hours or next day, i don't remember for sure, we get many orders and it's hard to remember every detail now, number is generated before the order is shipped, not everybody know this, only people that do business and create shipping online, information is posted on a tracking when the package is picked up by the currier, assumptions - is a mistake unless they are build on knowledgeable calculation of the situation witch here was not presented at all!

I like facts. There will be many smart people reading this, here i present the facts, you can figure out if the guy is honest or not. Order took 2 weeks as i was told by Dan from Dtebro, customer was given an AWESOME price and i can see appreciation now. The only other thing i will show is - the video of the exhaust produced for the customer, i made it a hobby to make a video of a product, because it was my idea to get the exhaust to perfection. As far as a clamps - it's 50$ for the installation kit, choice of the buyer. Some people get it for free but do not appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Tk0mGCMIE

Best Regards, Serge
Appreciate 0