ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-17-2018, 11:12 AM   #23
Rick F.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
Good call on the extended warranty! My wife's car is a 2011 335is Coupe. We bought it new and did Euro Delivery in May 2011. We had a number of problems during the original factory warranty period, including a turbo replacement and charge pipe replacement. The front disc pads and rotors were also replaced, twice. Various other problems with the sunroof and other small things. In January 2015, four months before the original warranty expired, we decided to buy the BMW extended warranty, 7 years/100,000 miles. Turns out it was one of the best financial decisions we ever made.

We have loved that car but we definitely don't want to own it anyore! My wife has a 2018 M3 CP on order to replace it. We do Euro Delivery on 7/18.
SD ///M4,

Wow, that's quite a list! I was hesitant to spend the money for the extended warranty, but your experience is a good reminder of what can happen.

Have a great time picking up your wife's new M3!

Rick