ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-14-2022, 10:32 PM   #1
HBeric
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 xDrive40i

Garage List
2022 BMW X5  [0.00]
WTB Z4MR

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am looking to buy a Z4M Roadster, preferably within a few hundred miles of Southern California, but I am willing to travel further for the right car.

Not crazy about red, but all of the other colors work for me. The car must be well maintained,not heavily modded, and with no issues. I’d like to find a car with 45k miles or less, and preferably with the Premium Package and Extended Leather, and without Nav (but having Nav is not a deal killer).

If you have a car for sale that fits this description, please PM me.

Retired: 2011 BMW 135i, Deep Sea Blue/Savanna Beige, 6MT; 2018 BMW X5 xDrive3.5i, Space Gray; 2009 BMW M3 Sedan, Jerez Black; 2009 BMW 328i Sports Wagon, Space Gray
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2022, 08:20 AM   #2
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBeric View Post
I am looking to buy a Z4M Roadster, preferably within a few hundred miles of Southern California, but I am willing to travel further for the right car.

Not crazy about red, but all of the other colors work for me. The car must be well maintained,not heavily modded, and with no issues. I’d like to find a car with 45k miles or less, and preferably with the Premium Package and Extended Leather, and without Nav (but having Nav is not a deal killer).

If you have a car for sale that fits this description, please PM me.
---------------------------------
Good morning,
This is an OC enthusiast owned, well maintained, not heavily modded, and with no issues, with Premium Package and NO-NAV.

Always garaged, never tracked, has original-from-manufacture brake pads which denotes how the car was driven, West Coast Car from inception (no road salt).

Over $8.8 invested in tasteful additions, new CoCo floor mats, clean Blackstone Labs oil analysis, etc, etc:

Will consider including never-installed Skyer front splitter ($632) and very rare BMW OEM convertible side covers (in original nylon pouch)

https://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1953279

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing

Last edited by racerbruce; 09-15-2022 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: content
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2022, 07:50 PM   #3
HBeric
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 xDrive40i

Garage List
2022 BMW X5  [0.00]
Just want to let you all know I am still looking.

A couple of you have PMed with two really nice cars, but unfortunately, they were on the opposite coast. Thank you anyway though, and I am sure your cars will find their way to appreciative owners.

So if anyone else has a car for sale that fits my criteria, please PM me.

Retired: 2011 BMW 135i, Deep Sea Blue/Savanna Beige, 6MT; 2018 BMW X5 xDrive3.5i, Space Gray; 2009 BMW M3 Sedan, Jerez Black; 2009 BMW 328i Sports Wagon, Space Gray
Appreciate 0