ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-17-2022, 06:21 PM   #1
LMB135
Rep
Drives: 11' 135 LMB, 03' Z4

2003 Z4 partout

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,234.00

Item Interest
Crashed my 2003 Z4 and parting it out.

not looking to ship anything at the moment. Local to 95404. depending on the part im willing to travel within bay area to meetup.

Send an offer on anything you are interested in

Pics coming soon.

M54b30 engine with about 25k miles on it. Engine was purchased from LKQ from a 530 with 22k miles. I have the VIN of the car the engine came from showing miles when crashed. Everything on engine was replaced before it was installed. new water pump, gaskets top and bottom, plugs, coils, boots. upgraded oil pump from Achilles motorsports. Will get video of engine running. pulls hard, no leaks, complete oem harness MS43 swapped with an aggressive burble tune + EWS delete.
Asking 1500 for engine + ms43 swap parts and ECU

6 speed ZF transmission
pulled from an e46 ZHP with 120k miles. has about 3k since swap. Hardened steel pivot pin and all new hardware inside bellhousing. Comes with Valeo SMF conversion clutch kit. Clutch was purchased via FCP, i will RMA the clutch and you will get a brand new clutch with transmission.
Asking 2500 for trans + clutch

BC racing coils with swift springs
These came on the car when i bought it, unknown total mileage but I've only put about 5k miles on the car. they seem to be the extra low kit, car sits very low and looks great

Tail lights - 100
Dash - 100
cluster showing ~166K miles - 50
cruise control stick - 50
Amp - 50
Ultra racing strut bar - 100
Catless headers - 100
exhaust - 50
Body panels - 50 each, most have atleast 1 dent in them from previous owner and currently wrapped in a brown color over factory hellrot red
Fender liners - 50 each, pretty good condition, removed to fit 255 squared wheels
side Mirrors - 100 for pair
2x style 67 rim sets
bought these to use 4x rears to go 255 squared on the Z. worked out great. 1 rim has a bend from accident impacting the curb, still holds air and is not bad.
600 OBO for all 8 rims. all tires are old/worn and will need replacing
Door glass - 25 each, already tinted
3.0 front brake swap - 100, Calipers + Rotors. no pads

If you dont see something listed you need, please ask

Appreciate 0
      08-19-2022, 02:33 PM   #2
thrak410
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2004 Z4 Roadster

Do you have the autodimming rearview mirror? I know you said no shipping but its a small piece
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 11:23 AM   #3
gartnert
Rep
Drives: 2004 Z4 3.0i

Interested in the Strut bar

Hello, I am down in San Jose. Is the strut brace the one that goes over the engine or the underside of the engine? May be interested in other items, I can drive up your way next weekend.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 11:30 AM   #4
Bzbimmer21
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gartnert View Post
Hello, I am down in San Jose. Is the strut brace the one that goes over the engine or the underside of the engine? May be interested in other items, I can drive up your way next weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gartnert View Post
Text me (716) 371-1848
Appreciate 0