ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-25-2020, 12:16 PM   #1
ZeroDrift
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M-Coupe

Z4 (E85) UUC Lightweight Flywheel & Clutch (~600 Miles) Auction - Ebay

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2004 -2007 Z4 M - UUC lightweight Flywheel. 500-600 miles- good condition. Condition is Used. Installed the unit on my car and after a while decided to go back to a stock flywheel/clutch setup. For whatever reason, my car was very prone to the rattling issue that can occur with a solid flywheel and I ultimately wanted the less sporty OEM setup instead. I picked this unit up new for $1,199 and will let it go for substantially less. You will need to provide your own throw out bearing. My loss is your gain. This will make the S54 engine rev very freely and going thru the gears was a blast! Just too much for me. Auction starts for $500 and there is no reserve. Figure it'd be better to give someone else a good deal than to forever keep this on my shelf. Part was not cleaned- this is exactly how it came off the car, dust and all. I'll wipe it down prior to shipping, but honestly, this is in great shape.

<<<EBAY Link>>>

Appreciate 0