ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
JuanK20
Second Lieutenant
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: AW F80 M3, AW E92 M3

18" CCW Classics | NY

This is sort of like a feeler. Don't really want to sell unless I get my asking price.

These are the ccw race versions with out the swissing. Slightly lighter than the street versions and are not machined for center caps.
The wheels are 18x9.5 in the front and 18x10.5 in the rear. 2.5 lips all around.
Not exactly sure in the exact offset. The fronts are in the low 20's. The rears are in the high 30's. Non-M offset. I'm running 25mm spacers in the rear to poke them out as much as they are on my M3. But you can run them on an e46 M3 without any spacers. I just didn't like the "sunk" look and I'm also running stretched tires.

The tires are 225/40/18 fronts and 255/35/18 in the rear.

Will try to get close up pics soon but I'll post these for now.

One of the rear wheels has a tiny slight bend on the very outer lip. Nothing crazy. Still holds are fine and drives straight. I was just going to change rear lips to 3.5 inches, bought 1 lip brand new in the box off a forum member but never got around to ordering the other one. So this sale will include a brand new in the box 3.5" lip.

$2500 for the wheels and tires.

Open to trades as well.

631-838-2622
Appreciate 0