ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-02-2010, 07:22 AM   #1
erdoran
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 Z4si

'08 Z4 wind deflector & Sirius unit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
1. Roadstersolutions.com clear plastic windscreen from my '08 Z4si that just came off-lease. This is the one with the three clear plastic pieces--large one between the roll hoops, and a small one inside each roll hoop, held in by black foam pieces. You will need to re-glue the foam pieces. I think they came with a tube of epoxy when I installed them. they are not torn at all, you can just see the white semi-sticky area where the foam pieces were glued--make it easier for you to install. The plastic pieces are not broken or chipped, but they do have some fine swirls and scratches which you don't see at all when you are driving--you have to look hard to see them but I want to be up front that they are there. $150 or best offer, I'll pay shipping in continental US. NO MISSING PARTS!

2. BMW Group Sirius Receiver 65120416377. It is two years old and I paid BSW almost $600 for it! It came out of my off-lease '08 Z4si roadster without multi CD changer. It will be shipped with antenna & printout of instrux off the BSW website. $350 or best REASONABLE offer, will ship free in continental US. International has to pay own shipping. Works perfectly!

email doraner at comcast dot net if interested.

Appreciate 0
      05-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #2
amgandhi
Rep
Drives: Bmw z4 2006 3.0i

pics of the wind deflector please.. Also Will it come with the adhesive or I will get my own?
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
z4-Bimmer
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: z4

Sirius reciever

do you also have the cable required for DSP or did your car come with nav? a new reciever with one year prepaid subscription direct from BMW is $415, circle BMW. what is your best price, if still available.

costanzo66@embarqmail.com
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #4
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

sirius reciver

Hello Im interested in your sirius reciver, please pm me with some pics if you have them or email me at christian.hardin@navistar.com...thanks!
Appreciate 0