ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-26-2016, 07:28 AM   #1
darknetone
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 and 2003 Z4

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i (E85)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
You can go directly to the craigslist post for more detail and pictures;

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...820475926.html

Or continue reading for details;
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i Automatic ~110,000 miles. -NEW VANOS and more!

READ TO DRIVE AND ENJOY!
This car runs great, is reliable and has lost of power and gets good gas mileage.

PRICE REDUCED NOW $7500
Update: April: Just bought and installed new Wheels!!
Update April: NEW Virginia State Inspection Sticker

This car is Sterling Gray Metallic on the outside and has a black leather interior with wood trim. I drove this car daily to and from work during the time that I owned it, it runs very well. It has a big trunk that maintains it's space even when the top is down, which is nice if you like hitting wineries and bringing home lots of wine.

It is fitted with nice amenities to include, Heat, A/C, Power seats (w/presets), Power mirrors, Power Locks, Alarm, Stability and traction programs, sport mode, Automatic.

Runs very nicely, pulls hard, gets good gas mileage, and drives very nicely, all controls and accessories appear to work. The cars is Stock other than the upgraded radio with Navigation, bluetooth, XM, FM, AM) . The soft top is powered so raising and lowering it is push button easy. The Soft top color was gray but I dyed it black using the Renovo soft top dye/sealant, I have one bottle of extra dye.

The overall condition of the cars is good. The drive train is in great shape and has been upgraded. Exterior wise, Roundel Badges have been replaced with new ones. The hood has a few nicks and chips as does the front bumper. The lower kick panel, driver's side, has a scrape on it as does the trunk lid. The lower windshield cowl should be replaced as it could look better, and is an easy job.

This car has the iron block 3.0 M54 engine, which makes more power and torque than the later N52 engine introduced to the line in 2006. I have always used synthetic motor oil and have replaced the VANOS with a DR VANOS unit, something you will not have to worry about. This engine should run nicely for a good long time with continued proper maintenance .

Since buying this car I have;

-Recently (4/16) put brand new wheels on this car
-Installed a new Front Windshield
-Installed new Valve cover and Gasket.
-Installed a new variable valve timing system, Double VANOS, with an upgraded system from DrVANOS (DrVanos.com).
-Installed a New flip screen GPS, AM/FM/XM Radio, Bluetooth, Hands Free, USB Jensen Radio.
-Installed new headlight bulbs for low beam
-New belts
-and did a bunch of other stuff.

I will also throw a maintenance/services manual on DVD as well.

I am asking 7500$ negotiable to a degree. I have done a lot to make this a great car.

I have a clear Virginia title to this vehicle, no liens.

If you are interested let me know and we can set up an appointment.

The only reason I am selling this car is because I bought an E89 Z4, otherwise I would have kept it.

If you have questions please ask before seeing the car.

Don't ask me to ship it unless I can obtain verifiable funds, meaning I have cashed the funds with out any problems, prior to shipment, yes this means you will have to trust me.

Thanks!!

- Mike

2011 xDrive30i Z4 -gone
2003 3.0 Z4 -gone

Last edited by darknetone; 10-21-2016 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: Updates to price mostly
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2016, 07:36 AM   #2
goosesmoke
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0i

On a tangent, when you installed the aftermarket radio, did you have to run wires to bypass the factory amp?
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2016, 11:58 AM   #3
darknetone
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 and 2003 Z4

I pulled the radio and amp then mapped out the speaker connections.
2011 xDrive30i Z4 -gone
2003 3.0 Z4 -gone
Appreciate 0