ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-06-2016, 07:26 AM   #23
RABAUKE
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickySixx6 View Post
I've owned a number of S54 and S52 coupes and have driven the Z4 M Coupe. NickyC "Better" is subjective. No doubt the newer one is more refined, but some folks prefer that older raw feeling. With that said, S54 rarity explains the price, and with that we see why lower mileage S52s are also climbing. - So w/ all that nonsense said - you're 100% right. The issue here is Z4 M prices haven't risen "YET" to where they should & will be.

It is why I feel the Z4 M Coupe is the true value in the BMW collector car market at the moment.
I've always loved the Z3MC, for all the reasons you state. And I think you're also right about the Z4MC, given the low production numbers and the fact (in my view anyway) that they are still a great looking car that gets lots of thumbs up I'm surprised they can still be had for a fairly cheap price. I think, and hope too that will change and they will go up in value and collectability. In the mean time I'll enjoy driving mine, although I did think about the offer of the trade for the Z3MC.....
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #24
Mats335i
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC Blk Sapphire/Sep Brwn

Garage List
Z4M Coupe is a future collectible. It will follow the same trend as the Z3M, just a matter of time.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/2/2...Coupe-7732096/
Appreciate 0