ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-24-2018, 10:06 PM   #23
chickdr
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eson View Post
I can’t understand how some enthusiasts in a niche car market still confidently and vehemently place NADA values on these cars and call it accurate.

However, there’s no denying that NADA values M Roadsters more accurately. Simply put, the Coupe and Roader markets are just not the same. You lost me the minute you mentioned that a 4K mile imola/imola Z4M coupe is worth mid 30’s.
I actually said 35-40k....
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2018, 02:59 AM   #24
AmmarYasirA
Ammar
United_States
Rep
Drives: a lot

OP didnt ask for an EAG debate guys... But I have to add on to this...
I agree with both sides, but about 4-5 years ago I was in the market for an e46 m3 and I came across one that was perfect (TiAg/Imola, CP, 6spd, 40k miles. It was pristine. I called the owner and unfortunately I took a little longer than I should've to come to look and he sold it. Guess where it popped up? EAG. What did they do? Throw new wheels/tires on it, and priced it $15k over what the owner had listed it for.
So on one hand, they're marking up their cars a LOT. But on the other hand, they are selling some of THE cleanest/well-maintained cars you can find. (With a few exceptions)

ANYWAYS... Back on topic:
I honestly think that car is worth every penny under $48k being a really low mileage coupe. Id say "quick sale" would be $40k but these cars in general dont go quick. So I'd start at $48k and work my way down.
wdb4718.00
      05-26-2018, 09:49 AM   #25
Slaughterhouse5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 M

what you have there is quite special. 45k, take nothing less than 40 is where I'd go with it. But yeah dude...hell of a collection in that garage. Go Liverpool....just saying it's UCL final today
Appreciate 0