ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-06-2010, 02:08 AM   #23
Skelekitty
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 Imola Red Z4 MCoupe

Garage List
2007 M Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
We need to do a Norcal Z4M meet sometime--yah? Maybe St. Helena, hit some back roads, get some food, etc. I'd be up for it.
If your wife says it's OK, right?

Eisenmann Sport Exhaust | RE X-Pipe | RE Transmission Mounts
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2010, 02:29 AM   #24
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Good market info for our potential buyer.

We need to do a Norcal Z4M meet sometime--yah? Maybe St. Helena, hit some back roads, get some food, etc. I'd be up for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1pt View Post
You know, I didn't think I was going to like the IL blue. But when I laid eyes on it, I knew I was buying the car. The guy had it shining like it came off the lot the first day, engine was super clean. The color just rocks. It changes with the time of day, and plays good contrast with the tail lights.

I work in Pinole and my buddy drives an old 912 that he has redone extensively. He's dropped a 2.2, put in an ecu, and has it fuel injected. Thursday we took the back roads home. Went by Briones park, up into tilden, then down grizzly peak, lots of fun. I know there are cops out there some time. He got busted in tilden earlier in the year, but got off without points.

Bringing her out tomorrow for a nice ride over in Marin!

Love to do a meet up sometime. Many others from Nor cal on here?

Here's a link to some pics I took last weekend.

http://picasaweb.google.com/10053093...53959838578002
She's a beauty! I love the blue, Skelekitty is into the red. The red Z4Mc is hers, and I I really dig that color as well, I'm just more of a blue guy myself--my M3 is Lemans Blue. IL has the mood ring effect with light though that's special.

A bunch of us are doing a drive in Pleasanton next Saturday. This is a meet up of drivers with of primarily European sports cars (think Ferrari, Porsche, BWM, Lotus). It's a great group of enthusiasts and we always have a blast.

Meeting location for everyone is:
Time of leaving (9:45am and 10:00am depending on when Sac caravan arrives)
Peet's Coffee & Tea‎- more info »
152 South Livermore Avenue, Livermore, CA‎ - (925) 579-5011‎

We (Skelekitty and I) will be there, it would be great to add another Z4Mc to the drive!

Over the summer, we'll see if we can get a tally of Norcal folks together for Z4Mc only meet up too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelekitty View Post
If your wife says it's OK, right?
Well of course! But I have a feeling she will. My wife's car likes to make new Z4M friends as she often feels "one of a kind" around here (or so she whispers to me on the rare chance I get to drive her).
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2010, 07:14 AM   #25
RBull
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
I have that darn thing downloaded in my Z4M folder. Thanks though!
Anytime. It's sitting on my desktop right now after having recently bought my car.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #26
jdl1pt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M coupe 2007 IL Blue

Quote:
She's a beauty!
A bunch of us are doing a drive in Pleasanton next Saturday. This is a meet up of drivers with of primarily European sports cars (think Ferrari, Porsche, BWM, Lotus). It's a great group of enthusiasts and we always have a blast.

Over the summer, we'll see if we can get a tally of Norcal folks together for Z4Mc only meet up too.
Thanks for the complement, gonna finish the detail and take her out today. I need to think of a name for her.

Would love to do next weekend. Not quite sure yet if we are heading out of town though. If not, I'm in for sure. I'll also ask my buddy if he want's to join in his 912.

If I can't make it, where do you guys usually post meet ups? Sorry I'm a newbie to say the least!

Enjoy the day all, wonderful day for a drive.
Appreciate 0