ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
ruckusdog
Rep
Drives: 07 TL type s

2007-2008 alpine white z4m coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The time is finally here. I'm looking for an Alpine White Z4M coupe. Under 30k miles. Have cash will travel.

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

good luck with your search.

AW FTW
'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 02:03 AM   #3
doozyj
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

AW FTW here too!

OK Now that 2 are out of the question you have only 1 of 165 more to find in North America. GLWS.
      02-26-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckusdog View Post
The time is finally here. I'm looking for an Alpine White Z4M coupe. Under 30k miles. Have cash will travel.
Whats wrong with your Acura TL Type S? If its paid off there is no reason to buy another car with payments. Just enjoy and be fortunate that you have that car. They are sweet. Hondas are solid cars.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #5
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep

check out http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=653790
he just traded in an AW/Imola.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
ruckusdog
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
Whats wrong with your Acura TL Type S? If its paid off there is no reason to buy another car with payments. Just enjoy and be fortunate that you have that car. They are sweet. Hondas are solid cars.
Love my TLS or should I say my wife loves it. Time for my own toy. Switching from 60s muscle cars to modern day fun cars.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #7
ruckusdog
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
Thanks. Just sent him a message
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
doozyj
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Same can be said for you keeping your e92.
      02-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #9
Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Love my TLS or should I say my wife loves it. Time for my own toy. Switching from 60s muscle cars to modern day fun cars.
Nice. Then I am so with you on getting into a Z4M. One of the best BMW's out there. 2006-2008. Cant go wrong with any year.

GL with your search!
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #10
Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by doozyj View Post
Same can be said for you keeping your e92.
What a car thats paid off cash? How so? You do realize I have a paid off 2009 X5, 2002 Acura NSX and 2009 M3 right?

If you have an issue with that then PM me. I won't be checking this thread again.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
doozyj
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
What a car thats paid off cash? How so? You do realize I have a paid off 2009 X5, 2002 Acura NSX and 2009 M3 right?

If you have an issue with that then PM me. I won't be checking this thread again.
OP is looking for a Z4M and you tell him to keep his car, kinda insinuating that he can't afford the car payments or really doesn't need a M and be fortunate and/or content with his TL. Also the OP did say he has "CASH". Then you comment that you own 3 paid off cars as if you are the only one who can afford these consumer cars or own a car/cars that is paid off. Its not like you have a paid off 458 Italia, GT2 RS & Rolls Phantom etc. then I may be impressed but even so I would care less.

I just felt it was rude and ironic to make those comments, saying, "OP don't buy a Z4M, just keep your car, be fortunate and grateful you don't need a M, I own 3 cars but I don't like my M3 and want a Cayman, but you...you need to stay fortunate as why spend your cash, stay fortunate! See how that can come off sounding smug? I am sure others that read this thread would agree. But you are right in one sense we all need to be fortunate, we are here discussing ownership of Z4Ms, M3s etc. Anyhow if you honestly didn't mean it in that way. My sincerest apologies.

Finally no need to PM you, I said everything already. I am a grown adult and don't get into "issues" with others behind a computer over a thread. What am I going to do? PM you and do the whole internet tough guy routine through PMs, that would be silly and only children do that type of nonsense.

I derailed this thread (OP, my apologies) enough and I also won't comment on it again either just as you stated. If you put me on ignore or just disregard my posts in the future, I would more than understand. Last reply from me ever about this. Promise!

Stay fortunate EndlessZ4M.

OP: Keep searching, you will find one. Let us know when you buy the perfect one.

Last edited by doozyj; 02-27-2012 at 01:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
ruckusdog
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inTgr8r View Post
Im in North Florida myself. I test drove Gatorfast's car yesterday. Very well kept. Should be proud to say he owned it. They are firm at 28k+++. Just to much for the miles. I went in with 27 cash and they didnt even consider it. Thanks for the input though. Its getting hard to find a low mile car. I'm still very interested in yours. You took me off guard. I was expecting to look for months. Thanks again for offering your car. I know it can't be easy to part with
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2012, 05:08 PM   #13
inTgr8r
Lieutenant General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Im in North Florida myself. I test drove Gatorfast's car yesterday. Very well kept. Should be proud to say he owned it. They are firm at 28k+++. Just to much for the miles. I went in with 27 cash and they didnt even consider it. Thanks for the input though. Its getting hard to find a low mile car. I'm still very interested in yours. You took me off guard. I was expecting to look for months. Thanks again for offering your car. I know it can't be easy to part with
I think you have me confused with someone.
I expect to own this one for a looooooong time.
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
kcdedric
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

I know the miles are tad higher than you're looking for, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to point it your way

http://www.rtgt.com/used-cars/for-sa...regon-10932777

Le Mans Blue '09 BMW M3 Sedan - Current
Polar Silver '04 Porsche GT3 - Gone
Persian Blue '08 Lotus Exige S240 - Gone
Space Gray/Imola '08 BMW M Coupe - Gone
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #15
tekmoe
Captain
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
OP is looking for a Z4M and you tell him to keep his car, kinda insinuating that he can't afford the car payments or really doesn't need a M and be fortunate and/or content with his TL. Also the OP did say he has "CASH". Then you comment that you own 3 paid off cars as if you are the only one who can afford these consumer cars or own a car/cars that is paid off. Its not like you have a paid off 458 Italia, GT2 RS & Rolls Phantom etc. then I may be impressed but even so I would care less.

I just felt it was rude and ironic to make those comments, saying, "OP don't buy a Z4M, just keep your car, be fortunate and grateful you don't need a M, I own 3 cars but I don't like my M3 and want a Cayman, but you...you need to stay fortunate as why spend your cash, stay fortunate! See how that can come off sounding smug? I am sure others that read this thread would agree. But you are right in one sense we all need to be fortunate, we are here discussing ownership of Z4Ms, M3s etc. Anyhow if you honestly didn't mean it in that way. My sincerest apologies.

Finally no need to PM you, I said everything already. I am a grown adult and don't get into "issues" with others behind a computer over a thread. What am I going to do? PM you and do the whole internet tough guy routine through PMs, that would be silly and only children do that type of nonsense.

I derailed this thread (OP, my apologies) enough and I also won't comment on it again either just as you stated. If you put me on ignore or just disregard my posts in the future, I would more than understand. Last reply from me ever about this. Promise!

OP: Keep searching, you will find one. Let us know when you buy the perfect one.
+111111111
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2012, 08:40 AM   #16
Z4MLover2012
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Gray Z4M Coupe

Garage List
Here's a nice looking one but miles are a little up there:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...16853890&Log=0

Good Luck with your hunt!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 06:18 AM   #17
dkjohnso
Registered
Rep
Drives: '05 Lotus Elise, '89 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdedric View Post
I know the miles are tad higher than you're looking for, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to point it your way

http://www.rtgt.com/used-cars/for-sa...regon-10932777
I friend of mine sent me the link to this forum. That is my old car! Traded it in on a Lotus Elise last weekend. Hit me up if you have any questions about it.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 09:01 AM   #18
Panchio
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe, M3 E92 DCT, 1M VO

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozyj
Quote:

Amen!!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #19
phoenixbmwlife
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i & G30 540i

Garage List
2014 BMW/M235i  [0.00]
Quote:

I could be wrong but I have to agree it did sound kinda smug especially since the OP said he is paying cash for it.

But anyway this thread is for Z4 lovers/enthusiasts and we all love this car and that's all that really matters.

To the OP good luck with your buy.

Follow me on Insta

https://www.instagram.com/bmwm_life_/
https://www.instagram.com/autogiftua/
https://www.instagram.com/phoenixbmwlife/
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
ruckusdog
Rep

Smile Have they really gone up this much in two years?

I can't believe these have gone up 20% in two years. Are they selling or are people not revealing what they sell for? I started looking in 2010 and 12000 mile cars were $28-$30000. Now 35000 mile cars are $32-$36000. Just goes to show how bad the economy is.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
03BeastCharmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '13 M3

I don't think the $35K cars are selling, but yes, the price has gone up in the last year.

Current: '13 E92 M3 Euro Delivery
Gone: E86 M Coupe; E30 M3, E39 M5, E36 M3
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #22
Z4MLover2012
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Gray Z4M Coupe

Garage List
The 35K cars are indeed selling. Cars with 35K plus miles in the 33K-35K dollar range are moving with no real issues. If the cars have a balance of factory warranty or CPO then it's pretty much name your price. Prices have gone up on these cars from just a few years ago. I hate this for me as a recent buyer, but you have to love it if you have one for sale and need the cash.
Appreciate 0