ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-08-2020, 12:49 PM   #1
abashoe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

FS: 2012 Mercedes C63 Black Series (1 of 4)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi ZPost! Long time no talk. 3.5 years ago I sold my Alpine/Imola MCoupe to Marcel. I've been lurking ever since. Now it's time to sell my MCoupes replacement.

It is with some sadness that I am listing my 2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series for sale. It has been by far the most fun, best sounding, and rowdiest car I have owned to date. Over my 3.5 years ownership I had a huge smile adding each one of the 12k miles. It took me a long time to find this car. There were only 100 C63 Black Series delivered to the US. Out of those there are likely only 4 cars spec'd with matte grey and the aerodynamics package. If you're looking for this combo this is your opportunity. In the past four years I have only seen 1 other matte grey/aero for sale.

Reason for sale: I have the opportunity to purchase a car on my bucket list and unfortunately I have to let this gem go.

2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series
Color: Design Magno Alanite Grey (matte grey)
VIN: WDDGJ7HB0CF930594
Miles: 28,xxx

Car is equipped with every available option. Please see attached MB documentation and VIN breakdown PDFs for build sheet, car specs, and option guide.
  • Carbon Fiber Exterior Package (front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser, and side skirts)
  • Aero package (front canards and rear wing)
  • Track Pack (active rear diff cooler)
  • Matte paint
  • Matte black wheels
  • AMG Performance Media
  • Back Seats

The buyer can choose which set of wheels they prefer
  • OEM wheels with Michelin PSS
  • HRE FF04 wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak (winter)

Production numbers
  • 1 of 100 C63 Black Series for the US market (75 in 2012, 25 in 2013)
  • 1 of 4 in matte grey with aero pack (conservative guess). Production number breakdown here

Modifications (factory parts available)
  • Clear bumper lens with LED bulbs
  • Secondary cat delete (more pops!)
Maintenance. I perform basic maintenance myself.
  • Oil changed annually or 4k miles. Whichever is sooner
  • Last oil change at 27k in March 2020
  • Brake fluid flush in March 2020
  • All 4 wheels refinished in May 2020

I believe in full disclosure and treating buyers how I wish to be treated. I don't want potential buyers to find any surprises. The car has the following minor flaws. If you look close in all the pictures they are there too:
  • Scratch on passenger side headlight washer cover. This is probably the best place to get a scratch as the cover can be removed and painted without touching the bumper
  • Scrape under the passenger side front bumper. Unnoticeable unless you are looking underneath.
  • Rear diffuser has a chip in the clear coat. Believe this was caused by a metal shopping cart of death

Lastly, this is a Canadian spec vehicle. I paid to have it imported in 2017. It is fully legal, adheres to all DOT and NHTSA regulations. I own the car outright and there is no lien. It is titled and registered in New Jersey. The differences between USA and Canada cars are:
  • 320 kph speedometer. I have the digital readout set to mph
  • The temperature dials are numbered in celsius (see pic)
  • There's a Canadian maple leaf on the door jamb sticker!

In case the embedded pictures don’t show: https://photos.app.goo.gl/N54RGjYcDhThtfZaA

Price: SOLD
Thanks for looking. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Al

Last edited by abashoe; 10-16-2020 at 07:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 02:53 PM   #2
CSM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, F80 M3CS

What an amazing car and unique idea to post on the Z4M forums! A good friend of mine has one, and I had the opportunity to drive his a couple of times. They are really special cars. He actually got me interested, and I ended up with a 6K miles 2015 507 edition back in 2017. Sold it last year after attempting to get the Black Series wide rear end. GLWS!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 09:59 PM   #3
abashoe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer35 View Post
What an amazing car and unique idea to post on the Z4M forums! A good friend of mine has one, and I had the opportunity to drive his a couple of times. They are really special cars. He actually got me interested, and I ended up with a 6K miles 2015 507 edition back in 2017. Sold it last year after attempting to get the Black Series wide rear end. GLWS!
Wow. That is like my car's fraternal twin! Thanks for the kind words. I was always curious about Black Series cars. I'm glad I scratched the itch!
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2020, 05:13 PM   #4
dis_dis
Private
Rep
Drives: Honda S2000, e92 M3

nice z4
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2020, 07:23 PM   #5
abashoe
First Lieutenant
Rep