ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
TexasZed4MC
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Interlagos Z4 M Coupe

@ HPDE Events from the Lone Star Chapter BMWCCA!

Ok guys and girls!,

Yes that's correct that is with an S as in 2 fall events. We are joining with the Kansas City Chapter and The Sunbelt Chapter to host the NO EXCUSES DRIVING SCHOOL at Hallett Raceway in Jennings, Oklahoma. This will be a regional event! I would plan on spots filling quickly. Here is a link for the No Excuses Driving School Event at Hallett.

http://www.noexcusesdrivingschool.com

Registration is already open for this event! and can be accessed through the link. We look forward to seeing you all there on Sept 7,8, and 9!

AND

The Lone Star Chapter is hosting the Fall event at Motorsport Ranch on October 20-21. We are doing "The Texas Two Step" for this event. What that translate into is, on Saturday will will run the 1.7 CCW and on Sunday we will run the 1.7 CW. Registration will open for this event August. We are planning on having 2 other chapters join us on this event also, to have a regional event.

Everyone is always wanting our chapter to host more events, well here is YOUR chance. After the spring event I know all of you are dying to get back out to the track. See you all there.

Lone Star Chapter BMWCCA HPDE Event Chair, Texas Trifecta Event Chair, & BMWCCA driving Instructor
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Damn, Ross Bentley is going to be at the no excuses event? Get on it people and go!

Sounds like Texas BWMCCA is stepping up. Way to go!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #3
Blind32
Certified Adrenaline Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC

I'll definitely be at the one in October. It's my birthday. What better way to spend it! Spring event was EPIC! Hoping to get out and do the 3.1 again this year.
Appreciate 0