View Single Post
      04-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #41
JJZ4MR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Thanks for that. I did think about offering it to someone. I do realize I'm a nube and the car has way more potential than what I'm able to do out there. I have seen many posts that suspension upgrades can make a big difference. My indy shop owner told me I need 2-3 years driving the car and working on my DRIVER MODS before I should worry about anything else. I want the car at it's full potential. But I truly know that my seat time and education is THE most important thing. Thanks for "steering" me in the proper direction in going to school. Mom was a lifetime grade school teacher and I know that the knowledge mod is very important. I think once I saw my smushed OEM engine mount, I feel like the car could use some refreshing in things like bushings and the like. Hey at least I'm not wanting to go right into performance upgrades...I love the way the car feels

This AX I was 70th out of 104 timed RAW, which is better than last time by far. I think that running without the DSC will help me really take the car to more of it's potential limits as well.

Last edited by JJZ4MR; 04-09-2017 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 0