View Single Post
      07-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #49
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

The elbow came in yesterday, and its already in, and running like a boss. Had my brother in law help, since its a bitch to put in when everything else is in your way. I trimmed the lower part by about 2", and kept the top part going to the airbox nice and long. This is the size this elbow SHOULD come in.

The rush above 5000rpm is unbelievable! After going 1-2 up to about 7500rpm full throttle, I yelled out "JEESUS CHRIST!"

The car is pulling a little to the side when I let off, or get on heavy throttle, so its either because I didn't align the car after lowering it recently, or because I have 1 new tire on one side back there, and a worn one on the other side. I'll start with an alignment

I'm not a big fan of the clamps, since I tend to overtighten, they click, and then I tighten back to where they almost click. I'm gonna slowly upgrade to t-clamps

Next step is a boost gauge to make sure its at its potential, and then I'll definitely install the meth kit thats laying around, not that I'm noticing any heat soak, I just want to cool down the 100*F air coming in today and get some more mid-range punch