View Single Post
      07-17-2014, 08:33 AM   #1
///Moods
King
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: E86 M Coupe

Post Build:E86 Z4M S54 3.4L Stroker + ESS VT525 Supercharger

I just placed the order for the VAC 3.4L Stroker kit and the ESS Stage 2 VT525 Supercharger Kit, and soon greatness shall be born. I was never meant to go down this path, but fate has lead me here. I've been fully satisfied with my aggressive NA set up for some while now (ca. 2 years), pushing 395hp. But as they say, all good things come to an end. It just so happened that a bearing came off the crank at high speeds and just messed up a whole bunch of my internals. At that point, buying a stroker kit seemed like the more cost efficient option, so that decisions was made quite easily. The supercharger on the other hand was a tough decision to make; anticipating myself going down that road in the future, i figured I might as well save a few bucks on labor while the engine is already apart, and just go for it like you'd take off a band aid.

So that is that, and let the fun begin!

Any questions or requests (in regards to the build) are welcome!

FS:
-CarTech CF Airbox $2300
-Any OEM replaced parts available (More elaborate list coming soon but includes engine and body: hood, wheels, suspension, cams, Euro headers etc.) PM for pricing.
VAC 3.4L Stroker-ESS VT550 SC-UUC Light Flywheel & Clutch-KW V3 Coilovers-Zeckhausen CDV-Supersprint Stepped Header-H&S 100 Cell High Flow Cats-Supersprint Midpipe-KKS EV Muffler-VAC Underdrive Power Pulley-StrongStrut Firewall Braces and Strut
Appreciate 0