G80indy
Save the Manuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z3, E46, G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by jophish17 View Post
"FS: Z4M b/c we're expecting"
yep that is a sad ad to read when it occasionally pops up.

True story here: I bought the z4M when our first child was 11 months old. My wife was very cool about it (I married the right one). Now we have a third child on the way. The M is the date car. And when my girls get older it will be the Daddy date car. I'm sure I will take them shopping in it or to lunch. I am being strategic though. Can't fit all that many shopping bags in that trunk, hahahaha.
my 5 year old is already tuned in.... she calls it the fun car, and any vert we see, she exclaims "Daddy, see the fun car!"
I admit I have taken her on a 5 mph ride through the neighborhood... it's priceless... she can't see anything except the sky, but with her little sunglasses on, it's nothing but smiles and giggles.
Not to be too wordy here, but there have been some gorgeous spring weather days here that I have NOT taken the car out on. Why, you ask? (even my wife says, take the car out! DRIVE it!) But my response is this: I will have time to drive it when the girls grow up. Right now we're going to swing on the swing set or go for a bike ride.
But on those Sundays when everyone is napping, there is no better sound than of that engine when I start her up.
cheers

Last edited by G80indy; 04-12-2012 at 10:54 PM..
Appreciate 0