SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaZeta View Post
You should. It's not like an aftermarket body kit where you know it's something non-OEM.

The difference is very subtle, but completes the look of the car.
I've seen them in person on itdnwiwbp's car and I agree. I wouldn't consider them if they weren't OEM.

I'm also considering the OEM rear spoiler for the Roadster. I figure if I'm going to have to have them painted I might as well have them all painted at the same time. However, the spoiler doesn't seem to be as popular as the aero side skirts, maybe just because a lot of Coupe owners have installed the side skirts. itdnwiwbp's car is an M Coupe and he has the carbon fiber lip spoiler which looked great, especially because he has a CF splitter and mirror caps. The Roadster spoiler is a lot less subtle than the Coupe spoiler! I haven't seen many pictures on ZPost of Roadsters with the OEM rear spoiler.

Appreciate 0