View Single Post
      08-22-2014, 01:38 PM   #12
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Not sure if this is even worth an update in my build thread but sometimes I get excited over even the smallest parts. Just ordered R0ME0's red-out tail overlays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries326 View Post
I agree. I too can't wait to see what he does. I love watching builds from guys who are so passionate about the hobby that they have multiple builds. I just checked out the F30 build. Amazing. I'm convinced that the F30 has to be my next car to replace the Honda Civic once the Z and the SUV is paid for. I'd love for it to be an F80, but...

I think my wife would start asking me for some fancy bags and shoes whose names I can't pronounce if I tried that. Right now, just my Z and slowly modifying it will suffice. Plus I've got kids to take care of. It wouldn't be fair for me to dump thousands into a build and not put anything away for their college.
The F30 328i was a GREAT car! It got excellent MPG, made good power (BMS JB4 helped ), had decent features, and was not a bad price. However, it's much more of a normal car than the Z4. If you're able to keep the Z as a toy, I'd say the F30 would make a great addition to your stable.

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0