View Single Post
      04-25-2017, 08:21 AM   #21
tominizer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Roadster

Little update......... no exciting pictures of everything done..... sorry.

Going to be a bit longer. Re-furb guy finally realized he actually didn't have the OZ tool necessary to take these babies apart. So that tool is on order and will have to wait now. I wasn't too happy about that as the tool is now going to be mine permanently. Maybe should start collecting OZ wheels so I can make use of it again!??!?? Apparently not to often a set of OZ wheels comes in to be separated for refurb. Oh well. What's another $100 and change in the grand scheme of things.

The finish I decided is going back to the original OZ finish of silver with the polished lip. After much searching on the internet looking at red cars, that combination works nicely. Also a neutral finish in case I ever tire of these wheels and want to resell.

Starting to now look around for rubber. I know PSS's are a popular go-to. I'm likely not tracking her. She's a cruising car that generally will only see good weather and spirited romantic (me and my coffee cup) back-road drives. So looking at other options. Lower on coilovers so I think rounded shoulders preferred.
Appreciate 0