09-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #9
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceMiro View Post
No location in mind. Just somewhere that'll provide a nice backdrop for the pictures. For example, Hawk's nest is a great backdrop. I can't go there on Saturday thought because I gave my friend my word that I wouldn't go until he got his car up and running. So anywhere similar would be great. Are you extremely south, or in the Brunswick area? I'm next to Clifton.
The Nest is a pain this time of the year b/c you have all the guys on motorcycles going up and down the bends. They literally camp out, a dozen or two and just record their buddies going back and forth. Last time I was there a guy on his bike went wide, crossed over onto oncoming lane and didn't see the minivan coming around the bend. I said screw this and I started driving back down, it probably took me 15 mins to get back to town. It was only then I saw the ambulance rushing towards them.

In any case, not to be a huge downer but I think if some 'local' guy knows a good shot for pictures, ie industrial warehouse type location, even that would be better.