View Single Post
      03-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #95
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Ordering a batch now, I'll let you guys know when they are expected to come in. I'm really impressed with the quality and I'm so glad I spent my time researching. I've definitely learned a bit throughout the process and the number one lesson is don't ever be swayed by people claiming what they have is the cheapest. The supplier I ended up going with definitely wasn't cheap but the result is incredible. I figure most people driving around a car with an original MSRP of $40-$60k don't want a cheap quality sticker on their window.

I'm not sure if it's apparent in the photos, but the stickers come with a backing that you peel off and then stick to the outside of the window. Next the top layer is peeled off to leave only the letters behind and no clear film. Once you peel off the top layer, you can't move the sticker. You can remove it pretty easily with your hands if you aren't happy with placement but it won't come off in one piece so you'll need another sticker. Once the sticker is on for ~72 hours it is permanent and should be removed with a razor. I haven't confirmed this, but this is based on what the supplier has told me.

Price will be $3/sticker. Order 4 and I'll make it $10 total. (EDIT: Add $1 per order for processing/shipping to US/Canada)

Last edited by Nikki; 03-14-2011 at 02:35 PM..
Appreciate 0