View Single Post
      12-12-2012, 05:27 AM   #20
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMetal View Post
One thing that I don't like on the tekarbon is that it doesn't completely wrapped around the mirror opening. You can still see the OE plastic housing right at where the mirror meets the housing. This ebay listing doesn't show that area either
After speaking with Eric at Tekarbon regarding this, he stated that they changed how they wrap the mirrors so that the wrap goes inside the visible lip/opening of the mirror cover, that way you won't see plain plastic even after adjusting the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicobmw View Post
any pictures of members with cf mirrors installed?
My set from Tekarbon will be arriving today, and I plan on installing them today, as well. I'll be taking a copious amount of pictures and will post them when complete.

There are a few others on here that have already posted some pictures, though. Takes some digging, but if you search the General Forum as well as the Cosmetics forum for "carbon mirror" you should be able to find a few threads with the pics in them.
Appreciate 0