Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Feeler: BMW Z4M Wheels and Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,000.00

Item Interest
This is only listed as a feeler for now as I just won't be getting rid of these until my EC7s arrive but it is expected the first week of April. As soon as I know a date, I can confirm with anyone interested. I am in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and can ship or arrange pickup here OR the plan is to have the new wheels shipped to Buffalo where I will pick up and swap them out there so I can ship from Buffalo, NY or arrange to meet you there.

The wheels are the stock Z4M wheels in excellent condition. You can see from the pics that there is only a couple of very small dings...in fact, I had not noticed them before I went over the wheels with a fine tooth comb while taking the pics.

The tires are ContiSportContacts and they are also in excellent shape. No rubbing, treads are all 8-9/32nds so tons of life left.

I don't HAVE to sell the tires with the wheels. If you want just the wheels, $500 takes them and I will put the tires on the new wheels for now.

Price is firm so don't bother lowballing. This is a good price already for this combo in this good a shape.

The "loop" mark you see is a reflection of my camera strap...not to worry.

Again, the "loop" is a reflection of my camera strap.

Mark 1

Mark 2 zoomed in pretty close

Mark 3...hard to see.

Lots of tread left!

Appreciate 0