View Single Post
      02-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #36
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower03 View Post
i never said i would expect to get any performance gain off mufflers. i was saying for 3000 in general what performance gains are you getting, not the performance gains from the muffler, but rather what could you get for your money. barely anything if any at all from any muffler. maybe a few hp or maybe a loss. all in all you only getting sound and looks out of any muffler. but for 3000 your not getting a lot for your money. i know the system cost a lot of money to make, and i understand the parts cost a lot of money compared to a regular muffler, and i understand that is high quality; i am just saying a point, 3000 is alot for a set of cans that you gain barely anything from imo. so how you got that idea that i expect a performance gain idk.
Then they obviously aren't for you, they are for someone who likes the race style very little muffling but that doesn't want to deal with that loudness all the time. Again, to do it with cutouts would cost you a lot more then this muffler system costs over a standard muffler.

I wish I had known they made a muffler before I pursued cutouts.