02-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #32
Mikewarlover
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: white

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower03 View Post
i was refering to someones reply on euro to dollar. i didn't know that it was 3000 usd. i just took what that guy said. but still 3000 for mufflers. thats nuts. you not going to get anything out of that 3000 other than sound and looks. no performance gains. and i don't car how good the quality is it isn't worth 3000 imo. do you have any dyno's to show for the gains/loss. what is the weight difference. what are the materials made out of. i agree with mikewarlover, if zpost members are buying it how are you going to sell.
honestly M power dont expect any gain from exhaust i mean really. Even with CSL header and software the gain will be not that noticiable especially compared to the cost of these parts. I was gonna get x pipe to maybe gain a one or two hp but then the guy at the muffler shop told me that cat back ain't gonna do shit on our cars. I have come to a conlusion unless you get every single NA mod (4.1 gear , software, intake (not afe shit gruppe m or csl), header(csl) ) you won't notice a good gain really. Thats why i give up wasting money on these stupid parts and went for a good rim. Just got some neez yesterday!