Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemcm View Post
I recently installed the PSS10 B16 coil overs. I will say this, and I still don't think I've done anything wrong, it would not be hard at all to run stock ride height with this kit. I have the rears adjusted down almost all the way, with only I think 1/8" left, and I'm just a little below stock ride height, referencing the measurements you will find floating around where they measure from the lower wheel edge to the fender edge. I used both the upper and lower spring isolators for the rear springs, which when compressed might account for 1/4" - 3/8" height at most, so I don't think it's that. It may have "settled" a tiny bit, but it is where it is now, I don't anticipate any more settling after the few hundred miles I have on it now. If I had wanted something crazy like a 1" drop, I'd be pissed, no way the PSS10 kit will get you there based on my install. I'm happy with it though because all I wanted was a mild drop anyhow.

Similar for the fronts, lots of adjustability there, and easy to run stock ride height if you desire. You will see in item listings for the PSS10 kit -0.5" to -1.3" ride height, in my experience so far with it, that is not accurate.
What wheel offsets and tires are you running with the PSS10? I'm wondering if I would have wheel/tire clearance issue with the PSS10? I have 19x8.5 et35 front (245/35R19 tires) and 19x9.5 et25 rear (275/30R19).

The B16 PSS10 have internal bump stops front and rear, correct? No need for the OE external bump stops?

Thanks.