View Single Post
      03-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
alfredoporro
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i Titan Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by brock5ga View Post
I have had my 03 3.0 for about a year and just making it over here as well. Nose is long and low, you have to be careful everywhere. When they paved the main road here by my house, they did not blend it with the side road. I have to crawl and hit it at an angle to keep from scrubbing. Something which the people behind me on the main road love when I am turning in. I, too, had the notchy shifting feeling. Replaced trans fluid with the Pentosin MTF2 , which is the factory fluid. O'Reilly was able to order and have the same day. This helped a good deal as mine had 89K when I purchased it, but didn't solve it completely. I then ordered a ZHP weighted shift knob and that helped smooth it out to a barely noticeable level. Can't help on the fuel door issue. I only get static on the aux input if I have my phone charger connected while using it. If I leave the charger disconnected, it plays without any background noise.
Thank you for tips!

I had the ZHP knob in my 330ci and I liked it a lot. I'll check the Pentosin MTF2
Appreciate 0