Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Red face FS: 07 Interlagos/Light Bronze Z4MC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 30,000.00

Item Interest
AutoTrader Ad (including pics): http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=381674804
The details:

2007 Z4M Coupe - last 7 of VIN LM08232
74.xxx miles
Located in the Atlanta area
I'm the third owner - 1st two were both in the SF Bay Area
Interlagos Blue
Light Sepang Bronze Extended leather
Carbon interior trim
(1 of 4 in this color combo)
Premium package/navigation

Unmolested engine - just a few minor modifications (clutch stop, ZHP knob, stubby antennae, Rogue trans mounts, ACS pedals, black grilles). OEM parts are included in sale, except the trans mounts and shift knob.

I currently have aftermarket wheels on the car, but I will be selling with the OEM wheels wrapped in new tires. Buyer will have the option to purchase the aftermarket wheels, which are Vorsteiner CS01s wrapped in Michellin PSS (rears have 75% left, fronts have <25% left).

Car has full service history including the engine mount service. Inspection II including valve adjustment was completed at 58k. The trip computer indicates Inspection I is due in ~10k miles. Blackstone UOA at 71K showed no need for concern with the rod bearings. The car has probably never been tracked though I do drive "spirited". It has been extremely reliable even having served as my DD for 2+ years - the starter went out at 72k miles and that's really the only thing beyond routine maintenance.

Paint is in very good condition, and has been treated with OptiCoat. There is a small spot on the rear bumper where the paint was thinned out a bit with a buffer, but this is hard to notice at a distance since the licence plate disguises it. The front bumper needs to be resprayed, as the car does have 74k miles which leads to a fair bit of rock chips (not to mention the stupid front plate holes from its time in CA). The leather surfaces are in great condition, though the steering wheel does have typical wear.

Only considering selling because I have a lot of big expenses coming up (wedding, business school).

Will ship at buyers expense. I work near Global Imports BMW if you want to arrange an inspection, or I can take it up to Harrison Motorsports where I have it serviced.

Last edited by jophish17; 10-14-2014 at 09:17 PM..
Appreciate 0