Thread: San Angelo
View Single Post
      08-12-2010, 10:06 AM   #24
r4gs
Viper Driver
Singapore
Rep
Drives: F-16

oem m bumper will set u back about $600 brand new, and maybe half that used. this will be sans any paint so u'll have to tag on the paint to that. oem will also have holes where the kidneys and reflectors are. other aftermarket front bumpers will probably cost about the same or more, but not familiar here.

respray + molded front reflectors will set me back $400, and i'm trusting guaranteed satisfaction or it'll be completely redone. of course, i'm researching into ways to further protect after getting my front bumper redone, such as a clear bra and some really good sealant. bugs are extremely acidic cos of their diet and climate here, so i'm guessing tt's what is ruining my clear coat on the front bumper.

edit: i should add tt a comprehensive car care regiment would further help with protecting the finish. i'm very particular - optimum no rinse wash and meguairs quik detailer every sunday, + sonax on wheels every two weeks, + pinnacle ultra poly clay and meguairs quik wax every month. claybar is awesome and really makes waxing so much easier!
Appreciate 0