01-14-2016, 03:05 PM   #142
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsonism View Post
I was extremely tempted to work with TTFS, but I heard that all of their correspondence was really tough to work with. I have a friend with an E46 M3 that had to do quite a bit on his own just to get his inspection done and a new tune slapped together with his n^th exhaust set up. Now he may be more of a drama kinda guy and hyped it up but he doesn't normally complain a whole lot. That kind of scared me as well.

The reason I went with Randy's (Epic) was because he had the most straight forward and easiest to work with O2 delete. Everyone else you can ask and they'll do it, but they didn't like doing it. At least that's what I received feedback wise when I was calling around last year and I hit just about everyone I can think of.

I hope you see the gains you want out of this tune, I'll be looking forward to all your dyno runs and vids to come. It will be interesting to see what you can morph it into!
Oh crap, I don't know why I thought you said the AA tune. I'm sure Epic will be good to go! I think Epic is one of the successful tuners for Alpha-N so I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Thanks, same to you!

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0