09-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #19
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
Shipping of four wheels is roughly around $100 or so I heard. I've never personally shipped wheels before, but I have been shipping out a lot of random stuff lately, and that seems to be about right in terms of postage pricing.
Let's say $200 at most (absolute worst case scenario), that'd be $1875 + $200 = $2075. I honestly still think that is an absolute steal price for these LE37's considering I got them for $2500 origingally slightly used, and I never wanted to drop my asking price below $2k for wheels only. I ended up dropping the price though due to the bad economy and because I couldn't seem to sell them. I really have no use for them at the moment. They're just sitting in the garage, unloved

On another note, 19's will fill the gap better than anything else. 20's or higher are too much for these cars imho. 19's are the max, and 17's are the min. Just my opinion though.
if i had the m coupe i'd agree on 19s but on the non-m on stock sports suspension... not sure how it'd look. maybe i can dig up photos of others' rides to get a better idea. i was really looking at these or a set of ch's... ugh!