Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

I'm in! racerbruce / 2007 Z4MR Imola Red / 10%

I'm in! racerbruce / 2007 Z4MR Imola Red / 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeD4Mr View Post
Skyer Z4 Spoiler Group Buy
GROUP BUY CLOSE ON THU NOV 17TH, 2016 PST MIDNIGHT

Hello Z4 enthusiasts,

I'm a Z4M roadster owner and have been on this forum for several years now. I've owned a couple of BMWs in the past: E36 M and E46 M. This is my first roadster and I love every minute of my ownership still.

The search for a proper trunk spoiler has been my quest ever since I've purchased the car. Over the years, there're only a few options available because of our limited production numbers. Some of the back story and development of this spoiler can be found here:
http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1283152

Over the summer, I've convinced a friend who owns a factory in China and has been developing and producing formula and dragster kits for 20+ years. Over many conversations, he finally agreed to assist me in developing this project together. After a few months of work, we have a one-off spoiler for my beloved roadster! He has agreed to produce more if we have enough interest!

If there's enough interest for the future, they might produce other CF parts for this chassis! It's a very rare car over there and can't even find any trunk available.

Product Details
  • Fits 2003-2008 Z4 Roadster: 2.5, 3.0i, 3.0si and M
  • Based on the poll of this forum, this Group Buy is for CARBON FIBRE Skyer Z4 Spoiler ONLY!
  • Each spoiler is handmade and checked for finishing/fitment after production
  • We have spent lots of time developing this spoiler. Crated shipping the trunk to ensure proper fitment and eventually made a copy of the trunk for test fitting at the production site.
  • This spoiler developed with most of my input and all of my standards.
  • As we all know, Z4 chassis products are not economical from a business point of view but I just desperately want a trunk lip for my roaster.
  • Carbon Fibre will be glossy clear coated
  • This is purely an aesthetic/cosmetic piece with no performance gain guaranteed.
  • Installation is a breeze. Can be easily mounted with only double sided tape or any other preferred methods .
  • This spoiler is made with passion for the Z4 community.
  • This Skyer Z4 spoiler is the developed from scratch and this is the one and only.

Group Buy Round #1 20 paid order is needed
  • Allocation of time and resource at this production site is very limited with other products taking precedence over this spoiler. First group buy will limit to 20 pieces for a production run.
  • Verified Paypal + fees only and ships worldwide
  • The first spoiler will start shipping on Nov 21st, 2016 or 1 week after the Group Buy payments completed.

GROUP BUY CLOSE ON THU NOV 17TH, 2016 PST MIDNIGHT

Payment will need to be completed 72 hours after Group Buy closes

Shipping:
  • Shipping to CONUSA 48 states and Canada will be USD$45. All other locations please PM for shipping cost
  • Since it'll be shipping from their production site overseas, all custom and taxes charges are the responsibility of the buyer; however, from the their experience air shipping a small auto body parts to N. America, only twice were there custom fees and taxes charged over the course of several years.
  • It'll be delivered via USPS for the USA and Canada Post for Canada.

ONTO THE PICTURES

UPDATED PHOTOS

Pricing and Group Buy discounts:

Limited Run for the Carbon Fibre Version

1: USD$395
2-10: USD$350 10+% OFF
11-20: USD$335 15+% OFF

Please post you information using the following format:

Username/Year & Model/Color/ % OFF
(ie: ZeD4Mr/07M/BSM/10%)

1. Beedub / 07M / TI silver./10%/
2. dbarton62/ 04 / Maldives Blue / 10%