View Single Post
      03-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #9
Steeler
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Try out the Nankang Noble Sport NS-20 tires. I'm dead serious.

I purchased them as I just needed a set to last me a couple months until the Spring when I put on my new wheels/tires. I was honestly shocked how good they were, I couldn't tell a bit of difference between them and the high priced Michelins/Contis I usually buy. Great in the rain, little snow, and just wonderful in the dry. I think they cost about 1/3 what Michelin Pilot Sports do. If you're just looking for a street tire, I'd highly recommend the Nankangs. I'll be getting another set of them when the time comes, I was that impressed. You can find them on DiscountTire, they even make a 285/30/19 size which is what I'll be going with in the rear the next time around.
I have had these on my supercharged 3 litre for 2 Summer seasons now with no regrets.
I bought them originally because of the lower price point and from reading reviews from the import crowd.
Wear is good so far with no abnormal shoulder wear or excessive tread wear.
I would definitely buy these again if the price is right.
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 1