View Single Post
      05-17-2017, 11:28 AM   #1
Ryan13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4MC, Z4MR, M3, E36, M2, 535

Full Cage for BMW Club Racing

Hi everyone. Completed the BMW race school this past weekend, so I now have my provisional license. The school was way cool...found out I can take corners a little faster without my arm out the window!

One spin in turn 3 at Summit Point...it had been raining and some driver I was closing on decide to pop the brakes at the apex, I lifted (you can't, but I thought no other option) and found myself sideways going up the hill. Keep it sliding on the track until I could scrub off the speed, then let it go off the track with the rear-end leading the way. Very glad I was able to stay on the pavement...there was nothing but standing water on the right side, and then a wall. Saw a Viper T/A flip and hit the wall 2 weeks ago...not pretty at all...now there are 149 of those cars.

All that aside, I'm going to cage the Z now. I've searched for sure, but it seems the only real route is custom work. I'm in Virginia...any suggestions? I've already reached out to RRT, just curious if any options to compare.
Appreciate 0