View Single Post
      12-24-2015, 11:12 AM   #7
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Nankang Noble Sport NS-20s were fantastic for me. I couldn't tell much of difference between them and the high priced Michelins or Contis for just everyday driving (slightly less grip was the one big thing). I went in expecting not much (I needed a set of tires to last me about four months until the Spring when I was buying an all new set of wheels/tires), and was extremely surprised to see how happy I was with them. I think when I grind down what I have now, I just might buy another set. I used them in the rain many times and the car was always planted, zero issues.

They do run narrow though, a 275 looked like a 255. As well, the one thing that might stop me from getting another set are their appearance. They don't have a very nice looking sidewall to them.

Oops, I also forgot to add the main reason I'm leaning more towards cheaper tires in the future....you can shred them worry free!! Hang that back end out whenever you want, light 'em up, burnouts, whatever. Who cares? Honestly, they're more fun to drive on anyway due to less grip. Who wants a street car planted like a damned race car everywhere you go? I want to hang that back end out whenever I feel like it, etc. Cheaper tires are more FUN!!

Last edited by NickyC; 12-24-2015 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0