05-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #3
Calichase
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 s/c'd Z4MC '08 e82 '02 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
Congrats on the purchase. Not too many members here in MD. My car is in Eldersburg, on the other side of B-more from you, while I'm overseas. I actually had my aero side skirts done at Jeff's body shop just down the road from you and they could probably do the reflectors.

I think there are still a set of RPI cans for sale in the classifieds. check HERE.

I'll be home at the end of next month and plan on going to the Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley on the 28th just north of Baltimore, you should try to make it up there. There is one in Annapolis too, but from what I have seen in pictures it doesn't compare to the Hunt Valley meet. Theres also a BMWCCA autocross the next day in Waldorf.
Thanks! I have seen maybe 2 other m coupes in md, I see a black one driven quite frequently heading up to dc from Annapolis.

Jeff's autobody is close to me, they do nice work but it is very overpriced. I have been to the Annapolis cars and coffee once, not in the m coupe though, and was really thinking about some of the other meet-ups. I know one is called Katie's cars and coffee that is suppose to be bmw heavy.

Hopefully, I can take the car up to summit point before October. It would be great to autocross it a few times prior though.

Thanks for referring me to the rpi cans! Stefan contacted me the day I purchased the car. Hopefully if I can sell my e46, I will pick them up .
Appreciate 0