Nate4641
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Wheels are vs8.2. They are now discontinued. 19x8.5et 35 and 19x10 et26 with 10mm rear spacers
What he said, only the offsets I'm not 100% on. I got these used from a guy in Texas selling them off a 3 series and he didn't know what the specs were. They were also pretty beat up with curb rash and some cracks in the barrels of a couple of them. With the 10mm spacer in the rear they fit pretty similar to Dubsesd's old set of VS8.2s, but I'm also on stock suspension and he wasn't. I tried measuring the offsets when I got them last summer, but I was coming up with some different numbers so I think I was doing it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
Nate, why are your barrels all yellow....��
I shot that last January after washing the car from being caked in road salt (see sig pic for before wash dirtiness). My only wash option was a DIY place with a pressure washer and no drying options. My guess is thats a mix of salt and that little bit of rust that forms on the brakes when they get wet spinning off the rotors on my way home. I need to pull them off the next time I come home and do a really good detail on everything.