View Single Post
      09-07-2014, 03:11 AM   #1
ninja3.8
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

FS/FT '06 black M coupe with mods - Lowered price!!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,500.00

Item Interest
Contact info:
Blake Fabiani
334-714-5911
wareagle900@mac.com
txt preferred

LOWERED PRICE!!!!

ATTENTION This Car must be sold by July 31. If not, then I will be taking it to Car Max and accepting whatever they will give me. Someone buy this car!

I am looking to Sell or trade my M coupe. the interior and exterior are 9/10. The car runs and drives fantastic! oil changed with oe 10w-60 every 3500 miles.

2006 BMW Z4 M coupe
102,000 miles
Dinan carbon fiber and aluminum front strut brace with stage 2 aluminum front strut tower braces.
Dinan 19 inch monoblock rims (19x9 with 3mm spacers front, 19x10 with 5mm spacers rear).
Dinan high flow throttle bodies.
Brembo red BBK (6 piston front, 4 piston read, cross drilled rotors, stainless steel brake lines).
H&R sport springs (1 inch drop all around).
Bilstein shocks
ACS aluminum pedal set, handbrake, and shift knob.
Stealth XM radio install.
Standard antenna exchanged for micro antenna.
UUC Motorwerks chromoly adjustable rear control arms.
UUC motorwerks EVO3 short shifter.
J&B Performance Clutch and ultralight flywheel.
Mason Engineering Clutch Pedal
RPI Exhaust

$24,500 OBO

The car runs and drives phenomenally. It handles like it's on rails and has unbelievable throttle response. It sounds incredible as well. The interior is in near perfect condition and the exterior is nearly flawless. I just had the car 4 stage polished and nano coated so it will stay a show quality shine for years without needing wax. The tires have less than 3k miles on them and the brake pads are fresh as well. Fantastic car with over $20k in top quality mods.

Last edited by ninja3.8; 06-30-2015 at 12:57 AM..
Appreciate 0