View Single Post
      11-14-2012, 05:33 AM   #1
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Back, with Upgrades (Aero Skirts, Gloss Black Roof, CF Rear Spoiler)

So, for those of you that were following along with my thread about the damage my car received from the gravel on my way back from Utah late last month, I just got my car back yesterday from the body shop after 2 weeks. I'd like to take a second to give my thanks to Collision Solutions IV in Westfield, Indiana for the outstanding work they did on my car. After getting a new windshield, new headlight assemblies and having 2/3 of my car repainted (with a perfect color match, I might add) my M looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. They were even nice enough to fix my fangs, which had significant crack, free of charge when they repainted the front bumper cover. For anyone near Indianapolis, I highly recommend their work.

While it was in the shop I also had them paint and install my Aero side skirts and paint the roof gloss black. And as soon as I got the car back I took some time to install the Tekarbon 2x2 weave carbon fiber rear deck spoiler that has been sitting in my living room for 2 weeks. I installed using thin 3M adhesive foam tape and then filled in the small resultant gap with black silicone caulk. I'm on cloud 9 now that I have my car back with, especially with all the upgrades.

But enough talk, here are some pictures. Hopefully I'll get some time to take better ones today with improved lighting.

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 1429
Size:  418.3 KB

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 722
Size:  384.3 KB

Name:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 696
Size:  372.0 KB

Name:  photo 5.JPG
Views: 720
Size:  428.3 KB

Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 717
Size:  431.6 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 916
Size:  511.2 KB

Name:  image-3.jpeg
Views: 882
Size:  450.9 KB

Name:  image-2.jpeg
Views: 879
Size:  368.6 KB

Name:  image-1.jpeg
Views: 871
Size:  427.5 KB

Name:  image-4.jpeg
Views: 1035
Size:  438.6 KB

Name:  image-5.jpeg
Views: 866
Size:  345.6 KB

Last edited by No_Dominion; 11-19-2012 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0