View Single Post
      02-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
fr8tdog
International Bar Hopper
Rep
Drives: 2006 Imola Red Z4 M Roadster

no worries.... by the way, you have what I consider the best water/meth kit possible for your application. The Aquamist hfs-6 is an amazing system and was the kit I was going to use if I decided to keep my nitrous. I toyed with the idea of doing a direct port 100 shot nitrous with a direct port water/meth on top of the vt3 with a progressive nitrous controller. I changed plans and thought I was going to sell the car for other priorities and realized people didnt want a 500hp Z4 M for what it cost. My nitrous system is now off the car and laying in my garage. I may entertain the nitrous idea after going to the vt3 with a built motor, but I'm very close to just selling the nitrous and building the car with the vt3 and other supporting mods. The nitrous really is a love hate relationship, as it carries so much responsibility to run safely. Having said that, the torque gained with nitrous is tremendously addicting