View Single Post
      04-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #6
torchmedia
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White Z4MC

Mike from VF Engineering wrote me back today and answered all of my questions. I will post his response below for anyone who might need this information down the road.

1. This normally ties into the stock VF BPV. With the Tial I see no application for it. Cap it off?

Yes, cap it off.

2. Do I run a line from this down to the engine to drain any fluid, or something else?

That line connects the intake pipe to the top of the oil pan. It is used to drain any residual oil from the crankcase vent back into the oil pan.

3. This used to plug into the stock air box, I see no application for it now?

That line is no longer used. Remove the hard line from the solenoid and cap off the port.

4. I am hooking up a boost gauge in the cabin, I believe I can get a boost reading off of this T?

Yes, you can use the T. The T must be installed on the equalizer tube on the throttle bodies.

5. Does this connect to the nipple on the bottom of the Tial (#7), or somewhere else?

One end goes on the equalizer tube and the other end goes to the Tial valve.

6. Not sure what this elbowed nipple is for.

That is originally used for the helper port on the Greddy valve. You can cap the fitting since you are using the Tial valve.

7. I installed the nipple that came with the Tial BOV I ordered from VF. Not does this connect to #5?

One end goes on the equalizer tube and the other end goes to the Tial valve.

8. This is a larger nipple, about double the size of #6. Not sure what application there is for this.

The larger 1” fitting is for the idler stabilizer hose.

Note: I wasn't referring to the idle stabilizer hose in #8, but I gather from everything else I'm reading that the port beside the stabilize hose needs to be capped off as well.
Appreciate 0