View Single Post
      11-30-2011, 06:26 AM   #58
MFGJR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandysV10 View Post
Here are a few laps of my last run from Monday's full course. Still sifting through all the video and data. I believe the lap timer on the last lap didn't start again because it wasn't a complete lap. 8 laps all within 2 seconds of each other, guess I was pretty consistent.

Randy -- Solid and consistent--very nice, expecially with a new car. What pads are running, BTW?

The data-video synch looks perfect, based on tach vs. shifting. But the g-force plot looks like it has a mind of its own. What channel did you connect the gauge to in DashWare? At frst, I though you might just need to reverse the channel in DashWare (I think I did that to make the display intuitive), but yours is moving all over the places when there are no commensurate driver inputs (like in the middle of the straights). I went to check what channel I was using in Dashware, but I moved some files and that's preventing DashWare from loading--will check on it when I get back in town on Friday. I'm assuming that this is just an issue in DashWare, but have to peeked at the lat and lon acceleration data in RaceStudio, and does it make sense?

And, I'd love a copy of your files so I can get a Z4M analysis fix before I get out there in 2012? Maybe send the files to Matt at TrailBrake? (And, matt has a RaceStudio VIR track map up on his site, if you haven't already built it yourself.

F