08-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #29
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMCoupe View Post
I have Euro headers, Euro Section 1, RE X-Pipe, Stromung. Stock intake with BMC drop in filter.
Thanks, not trying to be picky but I hate to listen to sound clips and think I am buying the same system only to find out there are other things I wasn't aware of. Think your sounds good and may piece it together over time depending on what I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
Yes, headers add a bit.

My experience is the same as Rob's: I really noticed a change as well after adding the RE X-Pipe. Pops, burbles, more bass, and louder after install on my wife's car with the Eisenmann Sport. That's why my long-term plan is to add the Euro Headers + X Pipe to my Remus Sport. Should be about "perfect" after that.

BTW, Rob's exhaust sounds really good in person. IIRC, the Stromung had a nice low end ("bass") sound compared to others. Stromung as an axle-back only might be a good option to meet the OP's requirements. You could always go with the Stromung or Remus, and add an X-Pipe later if you want a bit "more".
This sounds like a good plan, seems better than jumping into a loud system with nothing to do with it but sell it if I don't like it.
Appreciate 0