02-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #29
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4gs View Post
^sad to hear about ur unfortunate and inconvenient incident, am hopeful the dealer will take proper care of the situation. nonetheless, enjoy the n54! drove an e92 335i before this for a short while in colorado, and the low end torque was pretty darn special.
Great loaner car! It is a lot of fun to drive, great low-end torque, good around town, top down fun (and weather to go with it). It's great as a loaner, but man, I'd never own one! Talk about having issues--those high pressure fuel pumps are notorious for poor reliability.

Sounds like you must have hit the one decent guy at the towing company if he made sure it didn't scrape. Yay! I was a bit concerned based on those Yelp ratings.

I'm not sure why they'd say "they found nothing" since that code has to be stored. Maybe "nothing" in the sense they haven't found the cause for the code and the stall? (Like I said in an earlier post it's one reason I really like having the BT cable--so I know exactly what issues the ECU is reporting before I take it in.) That's neither here nor there though, and this dealership sounds like it's got the customer service thing down pretty well based on what you've seen so far, so I'll take that as a good sign they'll figure things out for you.

Last edited by Finnegan; 02-07-2011 at 12:20 PM..
Appreciate 0