Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyshk View Post
BUMP

Doesn't seem to be much info...
Quote:
FAQs
When does BMW Roadster Homecoming registration open?
Registration will open mid-day on June 9, 2007.

What do I do if I did not receive a confirmation?
In the past, problems have occurred with confirmation emails being marked as SPAM and blocked by account providers. If you have not yet received your confirmation email and believe that there may be a problem, please try the following steps.

* If your email account has a SPAM folder then check for emails coming from BMWROADSTERHOMECOMING.COM
* If you want to immediately verify your registration status, proceed to the registration confirmation page and input your email address.
* If you still have questions, please contact us.

Please note that when you complete registration, you will be shown a receipt page with your payment and registration information. Once you see that message, you can be sure that your registration has been processed.

What does it mean when it says that I am on the waiting list?
If you are told that you are on the waiting list, it means that registration is full and you will be contacted when a spot becomes available for you. People will be invited from the waiting list in the order in which they were added

What is the last day to cancel and receive a refund?
August 15th

What is the theme?
This year's theme will be announced at a later time

What vendors are participating?
The vendors will be announced once everyone is confirmed.

I want to be a vendor or a sponsor. Who do I contact?
If you are interesting in becoming a vendor or sponsor, please contact Amy Lester at bmwcsreg@earthlink.net or (770) 317.7741.
'07 Z4 M Coupe Alpine White (sold)
Appreciate 0